The Candid Conversations Virtual Series from RSMR is designed to provide pure food for thought for your client conversations.
In just 45 minutes, industry-leading fund managers debate relevant themes and talk about what they’ve learnt from being a fund manager during the Covid-19 pandemic and where they see the growth opportunities for investors going forward.
The latest event in the RSMR Candid Conversations Series scored a delectable 4.7/5 overall and the audience rated the speakers as ‘accomplished', 'informative' and 'well balanced’.
Wednesday 14th July - the future role of fixed income within portfolios - featuring:
- Simon Bond from Columbia Threadneedle
- Jim Smith, Brandywine Global (a Franklin Templeton Specialised Investment Manager)
- Alex Ralph from Artemis
- Sunil Krishnan from Aviva Investors
Wednesday 8th September - a macro/multi-asset discussion - featuring:
- Justin Onuekwusi from Legal & General
- Suzanne Hutchins from BNY Mellon
- Katie Trowsdale from Aberdeen Standard
- James Ashley from Goldman Sachs
Both sessions will be led by Louise Beale, Channel 5 News presenter, starting at 9.30am. The events qualify for CPD & you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions during the live session.
If you're looking for answers to the burning investment questions and up to the minute themes for your client conversations, just register for the RSMR Candid Conversations Virtual Series: www.rsmrevents.co.uk/events/candid-conversations-virtual-series