Entries are now open for the virtual Personal Finance Awards 2021/2022, recognising personal finance professionals who strive to deliver exceptional consumer outcomes.
As the world emerges from the impact of Covid-19, the need for personal financial advice has never been greater.
The Personal Finance Awards celebrate excellence in the profession and recognise and honour stars from across the personal finance landscape in the following categories:
● Chartered Financial Planner
● Chartered Financial Planning Firm
● Retirement and Later Life Advice Specialist
● Investment Advice Specialist
● Mortgage and Protection Advice Specialist
● Paraplanner of the Year
● Education Champion of the Year.
An award-winning entry can take time to craft, so start the process now by visiting the PFS Awards 2021/22 website, where you can view the entry criteria and take inspiration and tips from some of our previous winners. Entries close on 1 July.
Find out more at: www.pfsawards.org/member-awards