Open-access content Friday 17th February 2023
The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) is delighted to announce the CII Apprenticeship Awards celebrating the achievements of exceptional apprentices from across the UK in seven categories – including four categories in the financial services profession – with cash prizes for each award funded by the Education and Training Trust.
Financial services categories
- Financial Services Administrator Apprentice of the Year – Level 3 (£500).
- Mortgage Adviser Apprentice of the Year – Level 3 (£500).
- Paraplanner Apprentice of the Year – Level 4 (£600).
- Financial Adviser Apprentice of the Year – Level 4 (£800).
Who can apply?
- The CII Apprenticeship Awards are open to all apprentices in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales that meet the criteria.
- CII qualifications must have been completed as part of the apprenticeship standards and frameworks.
- Nominations are welcome from employers, training providers and apprentices themselves.
How will they be judged?
- All applications will be examined to find the highest scoring category entrants for each standard.
- These then proceed to judging panels who deicide category finalists.
- Criteria for entrants includes:
- Completed a CII qualification as part of an apprenticeship standard or framework.
- Passed overall apprenticeship standard or framework.
- In 1,000 words, explain how your nominee has made a positive contribution to their profession and wider society while completing an insurance or financial services apprenticeship in the last three years – up to 31 December 2022. The judges will be looking for quantifiable accomplishment, creativity and innovation, and demonstration of standards, professionalism and trust.
Nominations are open and close on 12 May 2023. To enter, visit: https://forms.office.com/e/Dawu1bV2Lk or follow the QR code, right.