After co-hosting an incredibly successful Commonwealth Games, Birmingham’s NEC is now turning its attention to welcoming the financial planning community to the hotly anticipated return of the PFS Festival of Financial Planning.
The original PFS Festival of Financial Planning was lauded for bringing the community together with a “fantastic vibe” in 2017, proving that financial planning events didn’t need to be dull and boring.
For 2022, the PFS has kept the elements of the original festival that delegates said they loved but will be adding some exciting new features for 2022.
While the village green makes way for the big top, the addition of a wellbeing zone will be a much-needed tonic after a tough session on client coaching.
A fantastic exhibition awaits, combining leading providers with a whole host of fun experiences – gear up for arcade gaming or try your luck at the wheel of fortune. Master the mini golf, grab an ice cream and record your memorable moments in the photobooth. If you’re brave enough, head over to the surf simulator.
The full programme is live on www.pfsfestival2022.org and includes a huge variety of technical, skills and inspiring sessions from both specialists and practitioners alike:
- How to engage and delight clients with coaching – Jan Bowen-Nielson.
- Proven techniques to build trust for goals-based financial planning – Ed Marshall.
- The FCA’s priorities for the consumer investment sector – Therese Chambers.
- Building the perfect support team for growth, sale or succession – Brett Davidson.
- Overcoming the behavioural cost of being human – Greg Davies.
- The future of the family and the great wealth transfer – Dr Eliza Filby. (pictured)
- Plus fintech, later life, leadership, consumer duty, productivity, marketing, ESG, business growth, trusts, team building, retirement planning and much more.
Delegates can find out more and secure their free ticket at www.pfsfestival2022.org.
For further information about our last few remaining partnership opportunities, please contact Megan Webb on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read our Festival of Financial Planning special feature on page 12 of PFP