Open-access content Tuesday 22nd September 2020 — updated 10.30am, Friday 27th November 2020
The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has opened nominations for the upcoming Building Public Trust Awards, which will take place in March 2021.
The Public Trust Awards celebrate the efforts made by members and organisations across the insurance profession to increase confidence and trust from the public.
The award categories include:
- Consumer Inclusivity Initiative
- Building Public Trust Consumer Champion Award
- Building Public Trust in Insurance Award
- Building Public Trust in Life, Pensions and Long-Term Savings Award
- Talent Attraction Initiative of the Year Award
- Building Public Trust Consumer Awareness and Marketing Award.
To find out more or to submit a nomination for the awards, please visit: ciipublictrustawards.co.uk