The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has published the second annual edition of the A World Of… series – A World Of Promise – showcasing the work of regulators, employers, institutes, educationalists and individuals, in eight areas:
- Mainstream education – where universities and colleges are instilling a culture of continuous learning among tomorrow’s insurance leaders.
- Professional standards – competence, integrity and a duty of care are being embedded as core principles of our international profession.
- Insurance accessibility – new products and channels to enable those at the lower end of the earning spectrum to manage their risks in life.
- Cross-border experience – providing seamless, consistent experience for businesses and individuals that need to engage with the profession in different countries.
- Ecosystem partnerships – strengthening markets through customer-orientated alignment between insurers, brokers and financial planners.
- Technology disruption – digital learning is enabling learners to access the content they need, in the format they prefer, using the device of their choice, irrespective of time and place.
- Environmental impact – the profession is supporting the shift to a low-carbon economy, responding to the expectations of responsible customers.
- Social relevance – demonstrating that insurance can make a beneficial impact on every aspect of modern life.
The new edition includes contributions from 17 insurance leaders across Asia-Pacific, central and south Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Europe.